Suppliers Of Gravels And Road Bases
Kenny Road Quarry is located between Malanda and Millaa Millaa at 817 Millaa Millaa Malanda Road, entry via Kenny Road, supplying quality quarry materials to local residents, farmers, businesses, contractors and civil contractors for local and state government contracts. Complying with Safety, Quality and Environment regulation and legislation.
- Varying sized Aggregate – 7mm, 10mm, 14mm, 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 40mm, 50mm and 75mm
- Crusher Dust – Blue/Grey fines to 7mm
- Crusher Run – Crushed rock fines to 20mm
- Road Bases – 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 and 2.5
- Trench Rock – 20mm to 40mm or 25mm to 75mm
- Gabion Rock
- Shot Rock – 100mm to 500mm
- Armor Rock – 500mm to 1500mm
- Farmers Maintenance Road Base – Driveways and roads, cattle yards, around cattle troughs and building pads
- Fill Rock – Cheaper option for dam walls or crossings
- Feature Rocks
- Bulk Fill Materials – 75mm minus and clay blends
- Red Volcanic Top Soil – Screened and un screened
The main resource is a very hard high grade Basalt rock blue/grey to black in colour. All products are ex quarry, transport can be arranged at very competitive rates for quantity required.
We are a local family run business that is committed to competitively priced quality products with service and advice to match.